Your Wedding’s First Dance
A wedding is a moment in time when two people come together and say to the world that they love each other and want to share the rest of their lives together. One of those key moments is the couple’s First Dance, and if done right, it can set the tone to a memorable joyous occasion. We would be honored to help you in your 1st steps as life long partners. We serve the Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Ontario and Georgetown surrounding areas.
- Wedding dance lessons tailored to suit each couple
- Wedding party dance package – an all choreographed dance for a group as many as 10 couples.
- Father / daughter or mother / son dance lessons
- Group wedding workshops (view our Workshop Schedule)
Some tips along the way to your special day……..
- Dances – The dance styles offered are Rumba, Waltz, Argentine Tango, Cha Cha Cha, the Merengue & Salsa
- We recommend you book your dance lessons 4-6 months before the wedding to allow ample time to practice especially if this is new to you. But we are also known for pulling off miracles, so call and sign up today
- Dancing also facilitates better communication between couples, so this is a perfect way to always connect with your partner outside your busy schedules of work and preparations for the wedding. Its also a great stress reliever and good form of exercise.
- For the father-daughter dance or mother-son dance, only a few private lessons would be required, i.e. 3-5 lessons
- Please be aware that some dance styles require lots of movements, so keep this in mind as you shop for your wedding reception dress and wedding & dance shoes
There are so many things to consider when planning your wedding and a wedding dance is just another part of it. Hopefully, here are some answers that you might help in your planning………
Q How do we get started?
A YOU CAN START AT ANY TIME. The first step is to schedule a free introductory class. During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now, email or call us at time, 519-830-0016
Q Can I really learn to dance?
A Yes! Dancing can be as easy as walking when taught by any one of our amazing instructors. We teach simple, basic elements that can be built on with practice and patience. Again, yes, you can learn to dance very well.
Q How long will it take?
A The length of your session is up to you, based on how well you want to dance. You will, however, be able to dance after your very first lesson.
Q How much do the wedding first dance classes cost?
A Your first lesson is free and with no obligation. After that lesson, we have an inexpensive starter program that will get you up and dancing right away and show how fun and easy it is to learn to dance.
Q When can we take our wedding dance lessons?
A Our studio is open on Mon-Thurs from 1pm-10pm and on Weekends from 1pm-6pm. Scheduling lessons is quite effortless and our system accommodates difficult schedules, such as changing shifts and travel, easily.
Q What should I wear to my wedding dance lessons?
A For your first classes, please make sure that you wear something comfortable that does not restrict your movement. We believe comfort is the most important thing before you can learn anything. For footwear, smooth leather or suede soled shoes are best but you can get by initially in rubber soled shoes particularly if they are not too “grippe”.
Q What if we don’t have any music for our first dance??
A No problem, we have an excellent wedding reception playlist including music for the ceremony itself, the father daughter dance, the mothe son dance and much more. We will also edi the music for you to suit your needs